Can not post items for sale

Kcrush4989

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a member for years. I don’t post much but I’m on here often to read and do research. It would be nice to post a few things for sale that I haven’t sold local. what do I need to do to be able to post?
 
You have to have made 25 meaningful posts. You’ve only posted 16 times in 5 years.
 
Hi there,

Thank you for being a member with R2R! The selling forum is restricted to members who have been with the forum for a minumim of 30 days and have at least 25 meaningful posts to their account. Once these have been met the marketplace will be unlocked and you can list your item/items for sale.

Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to conversing with you on the forum :)

Have a nice day :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new