Can snails bring bristleworms to tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amandajb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Amandajb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
47
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting ready to move my fish, coral and possibly snails to my new tank (not really new, but worm free). At first, I was only going to move my fish, but I’m very fond of my Nassarus snails, have not seen kind I have since I bought well over year ago. Thing is... I have TONS or at least a few large bristleworms. I know they are good and long run inedible, but I do not like them, trying to avoid.

Question is, if I move to other tank after acclimation - good blast off with baster- could eggs, babies still be in shells? Really could use some advice here... So desperate to only have one tank again and not surrender to lfs
 
I’m getting ready to move my fish, coral and possibly snails to my new tank (not really new, but worm free). At first, I was only going to move my fish, but I’m very fond of my Nassarus snails, have not seen kind I have since I bought well over year ago. Thing is... I have TONS or at least a few large bristleworms. I know they are good and long run inedible, but I do not like them, trying to avoid.

Question is, if I move to other tank after acclimation - good blast off with baster- could eggs, babies still be in shells? Really could use some advice here... So desperate to only have one tank again and not surrender to lfs
probably "not" worms...eggs..well, they'd have to get there somewhere. I'd say your fine...but I dont know for sure...
 
probably "not" worms...eggs..well, they'd have to get there somewhere. I'd say your fine...but I dont know for sure...
Fingers crossed. In midst of the change, couldn’t leave them behind. thank you for your reply...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new