• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Canon rebel t6 bundle Priced to sell

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Canon t6 it is hardly used. It will come with 3 battery's 2 chargers,18-55 lens 55-250 lens and a lowpro backpack bag and a memory card

This is only a few months old and hardly used, Im getting rid of all my cameras except for one.

Its like having more then one tank it becomes hard to justify having them

This one had maybe 1000 clicks

$350 shipped lower 48 Paypal only

• Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC to make wireless sharing of photos and videos between compatible devices easy and convenient
  • The 18.0 Megapixel CMOS image sensor and the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor that can capture images with high resolution with an ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800)
  • Polished Full HD videos with our easy manual control of exposure, focus and Live View features
  • Comes with a large, 3.0-inch LCD monitor with 920,000 dots shows fine details and provides easy viewing
  • Using Canon's Camera Connect App, the EOS Rebel T6 can connect to a number of compatible smartphones and iOS devices. Image format-Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm
    t6.jpg
    Coffee cup Not included LOL

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back