Can't connect to dongle

jordan9095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't connect to the dongle now after new update. Anyone know how to fix this? I've reinstalled the app but still does not work. My dongle goes from purple light to green after unplugging it and plugging it back in so I can't set it up as new.

Thanks

Reefacist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't connect to the dongle now after new update. Anyone know how to fix this? I've reinstalled the app but still does not work. My dongle goes from purple light to green after unplugging it and plugging it back in so I can't set it up as new.

Thanks
Hold the reset on the dongle for 10seconds. Hope you figured it out. Having connectivity issues myself and waiting on kessils response.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hold the reset on the dongle for 10seconds. Hope you figured it out. Having connectivity issues myself and waiting on kessils response.
This is the proper way to reset it - the light turning green suggests that the WiFi dongle is connecting to a network - but it may not be the same one you're one, hence why you're getting a disconnection error.

If this didn't resolve the issue, give us a call or send us an email and we'll get you taken care of.

OP
OP
jordan9095

jordan9095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the proper way to reset it - the light turning green suggests that the WiFi dongle is connecting to a network - but it may not be the same one you're one, hence why you're getting a disconnection error.

If this didn't resolve the issue, give us a call or send us an email and we'll get you taken care of.
Still not working & I've sent an inquiry for support. Crazy spending $100 on a dongle that doesn't even work 90% of the time. I've reset it multiple times and unplugged/plugged it back in but nothing works. Even if that did work, why would I have to reset it every time I want to connect???

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back