Chalice and zoanthid packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have packs that I can put together but will need healed for at least a week before I ship them. I could ship the 1st of October but don't want to cut them without payment if thats ok. The packs will ship FedEx Priority Overnight to your door. I sold a chalice pack the other day but decided that I could cut one more if someone is interested. here is what I have available and as I said this stuff can ship on the 1st of October


Chalice Pack 450 shipped
Sexy Corals Firecracker
Miami Hurricane
Dreamcicle
Red Chalice
Bubblegum Monster
Morphing Mummy Eye
Hollywood Stunner

Zoanthid/Palys 350 Shipped
Sunny D
Armor of Gods
Purple Deaths
Nuclear Greens
Captain America
Red Hornet
Purple Hornet
Vamps
EOS
Mary Janes
Eagle Eyes
Red People Eater
Candy Apple Red
Candy Apple Green
Fire and Ice
Fairy Dust

Others 300 shipped
Large War and Peace Favia 100+ eyes about 4" by 6"
Babies Breath Favia
Vamps Favia
Tyree fire Enchino
Gates of Hell Lepstrea
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new