Chalice pack Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sexy Corals Firecracker Chalice (1eye)
Morphing Mummy Eye Chalice (3eyes, 4th coming in)
Hollywood Stunner Chalice (4eyes)
Bubblegum Monster Chalice (3eyes)
Dreamcicle Chalice (2eyes)
Red Chalice (2eyes)
Miami Hurricane Chalice (10-12 eyes)

450 shipped fedex priority overnight
 

Attachments

  • SCFirecracker.jpg
    SCFirecracker.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 225
  • Redchalice.jpg
    Redchalice.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 214
  • BubblegumMonster.jpg
    BubblegumMonster.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 192
  • Hollywood.jpg
    Hollywood.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Miami.jpg
    Miami.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 232
im only off work Monday and Tuesday so I need them gone by then. I will be using the money to attend MACNA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new