Chalice pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tyree Miami Hurricane(7 eyes)
SC Bubblegum Monster(3 eyes)
SC Firecracker(1eye)
SC Morphing Mummy Eye(3eyes)
GCR Red Chalice(3 eyes)
GCR Dreamcicle(1eye)
Hollywood Stunner(2eyes)

All will be healed 2 weeks prior to shipping out 361-673-4724 I will post photos shortly
1000.00 shipped
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347127220.654871.jpg

Miami Hurricane

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347127259.678857.jpg

Bubblegum Monster

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347127290.208091.jpg

SC Firecracker
 
Bump, that's all for almost the price of the firecracker alone! If not sold by the weekend I'll either keep them or sell individually. The GCR Dreamcicle is really nice. I can't believe I haven't even gotten any replies?
 
I am the original owner of the Dreamcicle. I bought the firecracker directly from sexy corals as well as the morphing mummy and others.
 
500 plus shipping? Not even an offer. If not sold by the weekend they'll be going in my growout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new