Chattanooga Visit

Y-Diver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted Brandon (bkv1997) of Chattanooga a few weeks back to try and arrange a visit to his house to view his tank while I was in town. Much to my surprise, Brandon is good friends with David (revhtree) and several other reefers in the area. Brandon told me I could come visit his tank and he would set up a few others tanks to visit if possible. I was ecstatic to get to go view these tanks!

Yesterday was my visit and man was it AWESOME!!!! Brandon had arranged for me to visit his tank and David's tank. Both Brandon's and David's tanks look absolutely incredible! They have some of the nicest pieces in their tanks I have ever seen in a home reef tank. I picked up several very nice frags that were a nice size as well! These are two stand up guys!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DUDE glad you made it home safe and we enjoyed meeting you as well. I enjoyed our Mexican lunch as well!!

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you can make it and thanks for the kind words. Anytime you find your way back to chattanooga give us a call.

Brandon

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No, Chattanooga Tn area! LOL! I actually live in extreme North Georgia about 10 min outside Tn. :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back