• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clearing my frag tank...cheap zoa's

  • Thread starter Thread starter blaze98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blaze98

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GEDC0334-1.jpg


1 - $10 Stardust PE
8 - $10 Mixed green
9 - $10 Oreo
10 - $10 Oreo

GEDC0335-1.jpg


11 - $10 Stardust PE
12 - $10 Stardust PE
14 - $10 Whammin watermelon
 
Last edited:
I'll take number 19 and you can ship it to Grouper...if you guys work something out. :)
 
Maybe 11 or 12 and 18, too. How long ago were they fragged? I'm having bad luck with anything that hasn't started to spread a mat..
 
All of them have been fragged for about a month. If Mark will accept them I will ship them along with his items.
 
I'll take 2, 18, and 19. I'll text Mark tomorrow unless I see that he's gotten in touch with you. We're kind of neighbors. :)

Got any LPS??
 
Amanda your stuff will ship with Mark's. Unfortunately I don't have any lps right now.
 
This is the last of my zoa's that I will be shipping for now. I will be shutting down my UPS account next week to prepare to move to a new job. My last day for shipping will be Thursday September 3rd. If you are in Maryland or close you can stop by to pick them up.

sale1-1.jpg


1 - GBP -$15
2 - RDE - $15
3 - SOLD
4 - SOLD
5 - Nuclear Greens - $20
6 - Nuclear Greens - $25
7 - SOLD
8 - Stardust PE - $10

sale2.jpg


9 - Spiderman zoas - $40
10 - Spiderman zoas - $35
11 - Spiderman zoas - $10
12 - Spiderman zoas - $5
13 - Mohawks - $20
14 - Mohawks - $20
sale3.jpg

Bad pic, I can retake it later if you want a better pic

15 - Kedds Redds - $10
16 - Kedds Redds - $10
 
Last edited:
Pending being able to see the photos (which will happen in a minute), I will take 3, 4, and 7.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new