Clownfish file for divorce

am07f

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently they have stopped sleeping together. They dont share the same bed anymore, if thats what your wondering.

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

She moved to the guest room
IMG_4110.jpg

So yea anyone know why this might be lol...

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a trip man... I had a mated pair that's spawned all the time and one night the female spawned and died... No warning no explanation etc... The next day the male went... Live together, die together.... All my other fish were fine, I have no clue what happened they were about 7yrs. old so I guess they had a good life from what I read...

BayCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a trip man... I had a mated pair that's spawned all the time and one night the female spawned and died... No warning no explanation etc... The next day the male went... Live together, die together.... All my other fish were fine, I have no clue what happened they were about 7yrs. old so I guess they had a good life from what I read...

Tooo much Marvin Gaye can cause that. All the time, huh? Yeah, that's got to be the cause.:tongue:

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check and see if maybe she is just laying eggs in that spot. Mine bounce around from place to place. I have a few nems in different spots in the tank so they dont always sleep together. If she doesnt kill him they will get back into it. Sometimes they just need some time apart I guess.

OP
OP
A

am07f

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha i dont know what it is. He stays in the anemone pretty much the whole day while she swims around being all manly.

But at night they go their separate ways...

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 149 40.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 189 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 33 8.9%
Back