Co2, regulator, dosing pumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prince916
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Prince916

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two 5lb co2 tank each....$45 shipped($80 retail)

Pacific coast import regulator with seleniod....$50 shipped($100 retail)

Aquamedic sp 3000 dosing pumps.....$50 shipped($100 retail)




Note: first person who buys the co2 tank will get a free regulator but no seleniod. Second buyer gets new ARM media. The aquamedic was brand new, bought 2/27/10. I opend and installed to see how much it doses and is too much for my tank. Good for Larger tank with larger amount for dosing.



PM is key.
 
Last edited:
Here are the two co2 tank and regulator

DSCF4024.jpg

DSCF4023.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new