CO2 scrubber set up Video question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZMSGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
6,862
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ryanbrs @randyBRS I bought the BRS CO2 scrubber. I had seen a video you guys did on setting it up (which I can’t find now)

You talked about using an electronic valve to peg the PH. I’m trying to find the valve in question. Can you help me out please?

Thanks
 
We did do an older video discussing the solenoid that we used to use on the BRS160. We're still using similar solenoids on our pH tests :) We got our valve from McMaster-Carr.

Check that video out here.
 
@Bulk Reef Supply thank you but McMaster-Carr is a huge web site. Can you please give me a part number so I can find it?
 
Part # is in the video...

Capture.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new