Coast to Coast + FramingTech Custom 80



Nem is staying where I expected him. I hacked those corals off that rock, hopefully he will just kill them.

Need to work on flow. Want more of a back and forth, a bit one-sided.
 


Nem is staying where I expected him. I hacked those corals off that rock, hopefully he will just kill them.

Need to work on flow. Want more of a back and forth, a bit one-sided.

Are those remains of a purplish Stylo that are on the nem rock?
 
Are those remains of a purplish Stylo that are on the nem rock?

Yep, good eye. In my tank, purple stylo grows like weeds. I have two mini-colonies of it, in addition to what I hacked off. I may give one away

The growth rate of Purple Stylo and CC Plutonium Tenuis are crazy compared to other things.
 
Last edited:
Rut-Row, I better check the box for leaks
IMG_20180620_153427.jpg

That was two months ago, but that's the alk portion on the bottom of the box. I was annoyed
 


Nem is staying where I expected him. I hacked those corals off that rock, hopefully he will just kill them.

Need to work on flow. Want more of a back and forth, a bit one-sided.



Is that the one from Ty???
 
Thanks for asking, he's real happy. He's a bit bigger than I expected, thanks @FarmerTy
Yay! That thing looks super happy and inflated! I love the bubbles on the Mak Inferno! Its the bubbliest anemone I own!
 
Thanks for asking, he's real happy. He's a bit bigger than I expected, thanks @FarmerTy


Beautiful anemone. I love how he lifts up at the end so we can see his underside. It is like he knows you are showing him off.
 
Thanks for asking, he's real happy. He's a bit bigger than I expected, thanks @FarmerTy

Great picture! Does the nem move around the rocks (killing corals) or has he found a happy spot?
 
Great picture! Does the nem move around the rocks (killing corals) or has he found a happy spot?

Thanks! He's brand new, so he hasn't moved yet. I'm hoping he'll settle on that rock and not leave. So far, so good
 
Thanks! He's brand new, so he hasn't moved yet. I'm hoping he'll settle on that rock and not leave. So far, so good
Hopefully! Lol

I had a white one that was beautiful but it kept moving around and killing the corals so I had to get him out and back to the LFS. If you need advice on how to release the foot just ask!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new