Coast to Coast + FramingTech Custom 80

Part of the Battlecorals Sniper Blue growth out contest. It's just good fun, but cool to take a picture every month. This the 3 month history of my Sniper Blue, first pic is the day he arrived.
2018.08.24.Sniper0.jpg
2018.09.20.Sniper1.jpg
2018.10.25.Sniper2.jpg
2018.11.22.Sniper3.jpg
 
I am sorry about the regal :(

I would never buy a fish delivered / mailed, I only buy from my lfs and wait for them to find me what I want!
I Import or catch my own fish ;) :cool::cool:
 
1.jpg


Things are well. Going to order a few emerald crabs tomorrow for the rapidly growing bubble algae. A little cyano, but no biggie, likely disappear. Went a little overboard with LRS Fish Eggs I think and let PO4 get high, back to normal now. I will feed fish eggs sparely now.
 
(lol)
He's already spoiled... :D

Totally spoiled, completely understands that I'm the primary food provider.

Is that your Space Invader in the background?
Yes. I feel he went thru a big growing spurt earlier this year and he looks kind of the same to me the last few months. Still one of my favorites, going strong.
 
Last edited:
1.jpg


Things are well. Going to order a few emerald crabs tomorrow for the rapidly growing bubble algae. A little cyano, but no biggie, likely disappear. Went a little overboard with LRS Fish Eggs I think and let PO4 get high, back to normal now. I will feed fish eggs sparely now.

Great pic. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new