Complete 50 gallon reef - Lansing, MI

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimsflies
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimsflies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
310
Reaction score
64
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complete package (tank,stand, canopy, lighting, sump, closed loop) $750.

I just replaced the Oceans Motions Squirt motor with a brand new one...hasn't even been used and replaced one of the fans in the canopy with a new one. I also replaced the mesh top so it is brand new in perfect shape...I spent over $75 in parts to get everything back into perfect condition! I'll also include a heater and an extra brand new HO-T5 superblue bulb. A similar system would cost over $2000 to build.

The size of this tank is large enough to put some nice livestock, but not so big it takes over your room.

The tank is clean and ready to go. If I can answer any questions, please let me know.


DISPLAY

Oceanic ~50 gallon (30x18x18 )
Drilled for overflow and drain (includes overflow box)

Stand: Oceanic w/stainless steel trim
Canopy: Custom built open canopy to match stand with stainless steel trim

LIGHTING:
250 watt double-end halide pendant on an Ice Cap ballast
4 HO-T5 actinics on a Work Horse 7 each bulb with individual reflectors...if I recall they are icecap reflectors.


canopy.jpg



CLOSED LOOP with Eheim 1262 pump

Older pics that show the closed loop:
new_tank2.jpg


tank_plumbing_back_sm.jpg


CUSTOM SUMP with Eheim 1262 pump

sump_flow.jpg


2009-03-22_sump.jpg



OTHER EXTRAS INCLUDED

Corian Bare Bottom

50_corianbottom.jpg



Clear Mesh Top


screen.jpg
 
I may eventually. But right now I'd like to keep it as a package if possible.
 
Price reduced to $700.... a great system that looks awesome with modern decor!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new