Converting a cheap Ebay led light into a grow light

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mandelstam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mandelstam

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
688
Reaction score
1,066
Location
Malmö, Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bigclivedotcom is a fun and interesting youtube channel if you're interested in electronics, tear downs, and led's. I've seen those super cheap chinese street lights on Ebay and Aliexpress. Clive shows why they are so cheap but also how to mod them into a grow light. I could see it sitting over a refugium quite nicely. Glass lens, sealed housing, power supply.. Just connect the ground wire and switch out the led. :)

 
Very interesting! I could listen to that man talk all day lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new