coolest video I've seen

  • Thread starter Thread starter myownlife
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I saw this video a while ago. The best video ever!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing just watched it agin and might watch it 2 more times lol!!
 
Its like a trailer for a movie and I would totally pay to see it in IMAX 3D. My kid always says how a new movie is out and its in "IMAX 3D" like its a huge selling feature. He's 6 lol so cool
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new