Coral Dieing?

Kolby’s Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
186
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering should I leave this coral in or cut off the part where it’s dead?

c45ab9fdccc21747683f5f8931ea582a.jpg
7b571dfb84502645dc37fe26e95c1329.jpg
 
I would cut it and put that small piece on a frag to let it heal and see if grows back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new