Coral ID help

Dillan1994

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got these corals at my local Petco and they just had them identified as assorted coral frags. Any guess as to what they may be? I know the last are zoas. Any help with this would be appreciated and feeding tips would be nice as well! I want to make sure i care for them properly.

a1f44c46313499b8ef4f405a711f82cd.jpg
e82a5a67812664f646a1ad2ea7e46d99.jpg
ca1cdd0d67ce44478562b56d6dc3b145.jpg
07c19a70e82675f2d72017abc5393b5e.jpg
 
So I got these corals at my local Petco and they just had them identified as assorted coral frags. Any guess as to what they may be? I know the last are zoas. Any help with this would be appreciated and feeding tips would be nice as well! I want to make sure i care for them properly.

a1f44c46313499b8ef4f405a711f82cd.jpg
e82a5a67812664f646a1ad2ea7e46d99.jpg
ca1cdd0d67ce44478562b56d6dc3b145.jpg
07c19a70e82675f2d72017abc5393b5e.jpg
  1. Rhodactis mushroom
  2. Montipora
  3. Cyphastrea
  4. Zoanthids
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new