Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
4,218
Reaction score
10,592
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this frag a couple of weeks ago from my local LFS. I couldn't tell what it was and they said a generic green acropora. I thought that doesnt sound right but I liked the way it looked so I bought it.

Anyone know what it is? Looks like green fur.
11abaa4c6ce9643c0aff6a1276610411.jpg
 
Could it be pocillopora? If so mine grew like crazy and spread throughout the tank.
 
Pocilapora. I have one that looks exactly like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new