Coral ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djray77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
735
Location
Davison, Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I get an ID on this coral? Is it montipora digitata?

20190902_110525.jpg
 
I was wondering if I could make a few bucks on this stuff, I have so much of it. Grows like a weed.
 
like 10 or 20 bucks a frag? They are huge pieces but not sure if many people like brown color. its not very vibrant is it lol.
 
I put them on FB and split the difference at 15 bucks ea, they are 2 to 3 inch frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new