Coral needs chart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arron209
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah it's kinda annoying, but I wish I found something like this when I first started out.
 
Had this in my record and even separated on Excel by -Type/Lights/Food/Difficulty. Works for me.
 
That is nice, I wish they had better definitions though. Such as food size very small = 1-20 micron, medium flow = 2 inches per second, low PAR = 50, aggressiveness of 0 = no sweepers and no allelopathy. Those are examples, don't confuse them with that chart! But it would be nice to have them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new