corals fs college sale :(

tropicaltrav

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
corona, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys college is starting up for me. so i need to sell off some of my corals. i can ship also usps is about 40dollars to anywhere guranteed overnight and guranteed arrive alive within 1 hour of 1st attempted delivery..
thanks guys i hope you enjoy and buy lots!! lol
Rastas 15pp
hearstcastle494.jpg

cherry charms 20pp
hearstcastle488.jpg

TT electric oranges 15pp
fragsendofjuly003.jpg

TT zippadeedoodahs 5pp
hearstcastle489.jpg

mohawks 2pp
fragsendofjuly015.jpg

TT planet kryptons 5pp
hearstcastle492.jpg

Tyree orange rainbows i believe not positive 15pp
hearstcastle495.jpg
 
Nice collection! Just a question... What are the ones to the left of your electric oranges? I have them as well and wanted to know if what I bout them as was actually what they were... Thanks! GLWS!
 
I always have great luck with them as well, never failed me yet with a shipment Better than fedex...
 
Can you clear you inbox, I can't send you a pm......say's your box is full
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new