Corbin's Clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoanuts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoanuts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
615
Reaction score
12
Location
Oklahoma City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of Corbin's Clowns
Clownfish.jpg
 
We have had them for a month or so. We have placed a anemone in the tank for them but they still like to hang out in a few paly frags hense some of the small black spots on the tail area.
 
Beautiful clowns! Are they like picassos? I don't think the ORA picassos have black on them. My husband showed me a pic of a pair once that I think were called snowballs, and they were awesome!
 
picasso's

Beautiful clowns! Are they like picassos? I don't think the ORA picassos have black on them. My husband showed me a pic of a pair once that I think were called snowballs, and they were awesome!

You are probably talking about snowflake clowns. We have been looking for a pair but no luck. They are harder to find than the picasso.

What kind of ananome did you get?

We have a LTA that has cloned itself @ 10 times.

We feed these little guys 3 times a day with Cyclopese, Thera A+ flake and pellet
 
What kind of clowns are these and where did you find them, if you don't mind my asking. :)
 
The ORA clowns are true perc, and the snowflakes are false.
I have one snowflake. Maybe one day i'll find a mate for it. Its a mean sob though.
Nice clows there!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new