Counterfeit red sea Reef Energy A?

  • Thread starter Thread starter yajur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yajur

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I got red sea Reef Energy A bottle from my lfs previously also I used this product.

And I got the box in Chinese language and I thought they imported from there.

And today dosed 15ml from it and not find any change in colour usually when I dose it the water become fluorescent colour but this time nothing happened.

Can it be fake product and any way to check online from there batch number?

Here the image of the box

fb4ef44ba020f09743b73728ab1727c2.jpg
 
I would contact red sea and see if they can help. Ive never used red sea products, but to me, that does seem odd.
 
It's actually Japanese. The first three characters say roughly rii fu I am guessing that itis the romanji for red sea.

Doubt conterfeit, just somehow a japanese bottle got in ur supply line.
 
It's actually Japanese. The first three characters say roughly rii fu I am guessing that itis the romanji for red sea.

Doubt conterfeit, just somehow a japanese bottle got in ur supply line.
But the thing i used the same product when I dose that time water colour will be changed to green but when I dose this one I haven't seen any colour change.
 
Sorry never used the product so unsure if clear or a green color is right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new