Crazy Fox, Bubble Gum, Tyree Pink Watermelon Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
2,844
Reaction score
688
Location
Northwest Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll have a couple one eye frags ready in a few weeks if there is any interest. I haven't cut yet - am wanting to see if there is interest first.


$375 shipped


Mother colony shot :
CrazyFox_MotherB.jpg



Also have a couple three eye bubble gum monster frags for $125 shipped each.


Mother colony:
BubbleGumMonster2.jpg



Can also cut a three eye frag of Tyree Pink Watermelon for $150 shipped - good sized frag, too.
TyreePinkWatermelon_M.jpg


Have a few other things I can frag as well if you are interested - just let me know what you are looking for - I'll discount larger orders to help offset the shipping costs.

Shipping will be via UPS overnight. I use a multitude of methods to ensure the frags arrive safely. I first use a food sealer to seal the frag in the bag. I also use styrofoam at the base of the plug to float the frag in the bag. Then i place the bag in a specimen cup to protect it from getting jostled around too much. Then into a styrofoam lined box (or styro box), with packing peanuts and a heat pack (likely needed now) taped to the lid with a few layers of newspaper to keep the heat dispersed well. Guaranteed alive arrival. Must accept package on first attempt. Pics of DOA within one hour for refund or reship.


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys.

I can also frag these: purple urkle, my Miami (2 eye frag most likely), cornbred 3G, Robokaki, and a few others.
 
I'll do a two eye of My Miami for $525 shipped or one eye for $325 shipped.

My Miami is bottom right in this pic (actinic shot):

872bb165.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new