CRF Mini-Documentary shot on location...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,879
Reaction score
122,567
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CRF mni-documentary shot on location at both the CRF nusery and Molasses Reef with Doug Barkley of Video Dude Productions and members of the Florida Marine Aquarium Society.
Read more...



More here...
 
Interesting suspending the frags like that. Ken didn't talk about that when he came to NJ to give his presentation. Must be a new technique he learned. I wonder if those are less fragile for the sharks/turtles that come by. He mentioned to us that those were two of the biggest natural critters (hurricanes aside) that created localized damage on his frag stands due to their clumsy swimming (turtles more clumsy then sharks).

Anyways thanks for posting! I wish we could do more for CRF.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new