CRF Mini-Documentary shot on location...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,879
Reaction score
122,566
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CRF mni-documentary shot on location at both the CRF nusery and Molasses Reef with Doug Barkley of Video Dude Productions and members of the Florida Marine Aquarium Society.
Read more...



More here...
 
Hey! I was there :) I got to see the raw video footage the night after it was taken. Video Dude did a great job.
IMG_0962.JPG
I'll try to post more pics later. Our club got to plant frags in our very own little spot on Molasses Reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new