Critter ID please.

djm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2021
Messages
104
Reaction score
45
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of white specs appear on my glass. They are pure white and move very slowly if at all.
I managed to get a sample under the microscope. I have a few trochus snails in the tank which have been releasing eggs lately after a water change.
Can anyone help ID them from the pics attached?
Thanks in advance

81E85C70-FB49-45C8-AEE9-2C6544C2EFBE.jpeg 5D5AF1FC-318B-46E5-AD94-D7F9619BB184.jpeg DC700CFD-7570-461D-A2EF-5A8F8B1BCA46.jpeg 811F3A3F-7681-47AF-B12B-1E9502CC5639.jpeg
 
I got these too so I'll just wait for you to get answers... I mean bump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new