Current Powerbrites for sale 2 Powered units 2 linking modules

  • Thread starter Thread starter aharrow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

aharrow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
274
Reaction score
5
Location
St. Augustine FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four powerbrites for sale. Used for 2 months, going in a different direction.

I have TWO Powerbrite Lighting system and TWO powerbrite Linking modules. All four units are 4 x 460 Blue


New the lighting units are $69.99 on MDepot and Linking modules are 54.99 each.

I will sell all four for $200 shipped. That will save you $50 plus the shipping.

Or individually I will sell the lighting modules for $55 each and the linking modules for $45 shipped.

PM with any questions. Thanks

Here is a pic in my canopy. They are taking up too much room. The one on the left is off but I guarantee they all work perfectly. I have great iTrader feedback.

DSC_1391.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new