Daelie's Reefer 250

thats a Happy! blasto
UDGRYidl.jpg
 
thats a Happy! blasto

I miss seeing the little green mouths though :(, but i'll take it.

Pulled out the camera today and decided I would try shooting a few fish pics since I rarely ever take the time to get a good shot of them. Corals don't move so it's a lot easier :).









 
Last edited:
Tank is still doing well, and I'm seeing more polyp extension as some acros are waking up after a long time of no growth. I almost forgot what encrusting and branching looked like on a few of them.

Added a few new things to the system over the weekend as well. Will be interesting to see how the new things grow.



















 
Daelie, I see 4 fish in the FTS, is this all you want to stock?

In the tank right now I have only 2 small tangs, 2 clownfish, and a purple firefish. Wouldn't mind adding something else, but I find myself decently picky when it comes to picking out fish that I really like. Maybe a springeri damsel since they're generally supposed to be decently peaceful.
 
Fantastic tank! Sorry if you mentioned this somewhere, but what is your bulb combination for T5's? Also is this a hybrid?
 
Removed the sand, turned up the flow a little bit, things have restarted growing since my tin dropped back to 0. I did have to cut some tips to actually see some growth, but it surely sucks that things were dormant for so long or especially the things that died. But here's a few pics, first one right before I removed the sand which was relatively recent.

Also I added a frag tank that has quickly filled up as well.

















 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new