Daniel's Glowing Nano Reef

:couch2:


Ok, guys, I'm home and getting some pics together as promised. :D Better late than never, right?

In the meantime, here's an unboxing video of the package.

It's mostly a teaser because you see the corals still in the bags, but it does show that Rare Reef went WAY beyond!!

[video=youtube_share;gJSgY2sXLy8]http://youtu.be/gJSgY2sXLy8[/video]
 
Ok, guys, I know I'm slow! LOL I just got through moving some stuff around in the nano, and I upset a bunch of my new frags, so they closed up...so I've been waiting for them to open up again. Here is the first frag to show off from the Rare Reef SUPER BOX. These little zoas COVER the rock that they came on, and they glow real bright in the tank!

I don't have a name, but maybe Rare Reef can help me out with that one.

RareReef zoitas1.jpg


RareReef zoitas.jpg
 
Fireworks zoas
Nice and neon in the blue lights

Ok, guys, I know I'm slow! LOL I just got through moving some stuff around in the nano, and I upset a bunch of my new frags, so they closed up...so I've been waiting for them to open up again. Here is the first frag to show off from the Rare Reef SUPER BOX. These little zoas COVER the rock that they came on, and they glow real bright in the tank!

I don't have a name, but maybe Rare Reef can help me out with that one.

RareReef zoitas1.jpg

RareReef zoitas.jpg
 
The next post from the Rare Reef box is a really nice chalice with green eyes and green rim which show up great under the blues!

RareReef chalice green rim1.jpg


I've got him right next to the fireworks zoas. :)
RareReef chalice green rim.jpg


I don't have the name for him either, but he GLOWS!
 
Alien Watermelon (aka Spaceman Chalice)


The next post from the Rare Reef box is a really nice chalice with green eyes and green rim which show up great under the blues!

RareReef chalice green rim1.jpg

I've got him right next to the fireworks zoas. :)
RareReef chalice green rim.jpg

I don't have the name for him either, but he GLOWS!
 
Great Nano!! Following along!

Thanks! I'd never done a nano before, but this has been a blast! I think I'm actually getting better growth and health in here than I do in my big 180!!
 
Here's the next piece from the Crazy Box I got from Rare Reef. These are Pulsar PE palys. I love the patterns on the disk...and of course the way they show up under the blue LEDs. :D

paly1.jpg


paly1a.jpg


More to come later today...
 
Here's a nice war coral with lots of eyes that shine out under the blue lights. :) This also came in the Rare Reef box.

war coral.jpg
 
Lookin Good, Daniel!

How about an FTS?
 
Lookin Good, Daniel!

How about an FTS?

Definitely! I'll be out most of today, but I'll post one ASAP. :-)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
 
Great additions!! Can't wait to see the FTS!! :)
 
Lol No pressure at all from you guys! :-p I'll get that FTS up today when I get home from work. :wink:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
 
That Nano is going to be Packed with Corals by the end of this!! Looking Great!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new