Daves 35g Shallow Reef

35g timeline.

April 2009
IMG_1275-vi.jpg

July 2009
DSC03115-vi.jpg

Dec 2009
ft-vi.jpg

April 2010
IMG_4965-vi.jpg

Dec 2010
IMG_5758-vi.jpg

Sept 2011
6185127411_aafd52da4c_z.jpg

Jan 2012
6738403307_4438be021f_z.jpg


Shows that a little bit of patience and dedication can do! Now it is time to finish my three tier system.

-Dave
 
Definitely some nice progression shots!

CJ
 
Thanks guys. I'll see if I can snap a few macros soon as well. I've had my clam spawn, pocci spawn ( finding small pieces growig all over ) and sexy shrimp with eggs every other week. I am hoping to get the new cardinals to have some babies too! Just think, all in a 35g!

-Dave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new