Dec Frag pack winner

stingray 125

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Location
Outside Nashville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got home today and by the front door was a box .......from Elite Reefs, I did not even know it was coming what a surprise! In it was the frag pack from the Dec. membership drive. Just want to show everyone what I got and may be someone could tell me what they are and what they require to survive, as I have no information on them. Thanks.
View attachment 25034 View attachment 25035 View attachment 25038
DSC04563.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new