• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltec AP600 Skimmer

JasonKlink

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
114
Reaction score
59
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Deltec AP600 Skimmer. Includes the skimmer body, aqua bee pump & feed pump. All in good working order. The skimmer cup top has a few holes drilled in it. Makes it similar to the Reef Octopus or Vertex cup top. Doesn't impact it's operation. Moving and need to get rid of some extra items. These sell for $700 new. $200 OBRO
 
Here are some pics. I'm uncertain of the age. I got this part of a cube package I bought locally. I've sold everything, but the skimmer. I did use it for a couple of weeks on my current tank and it worked like a champ.
 

Attachments

  • Deltec Skimmer.jpg
    Deltec Skimmer.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 513
  • Aquabee.jpg
    Aquabee.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 263
  • deltec cup.jpg
    deltec cup.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 286
According to Marine Depot's website...

Normal Stocking 700 lts (184 US gallons)
Heavy Stocking 450 lts (118 US gallons)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new