• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltec APF 600 Skimmer

cherokee_dude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
772
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston, MA 02119
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size system did you have this on? Why are you selling it? How much to ship to 68147? Thanks...
 
Sorry Bro... I missed your Question.

It was part of a group buy for an entire tank setup, and I have no space for it in my sump, Plus I just got a Tunze which is working out great for me.

It was on a 90 gallon tank and shipping will be around ~30 bucks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new