Deltec MCE 600

  • Thread starter Thread starter ct_vol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ct_vol

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks, I have a Deltec MCE 600 for sale... I bought it a few months ago, but changed to a system with a sump, so I don't need it anymore... I'd like to get $400 shipped OBO...

http://www.deltecusa.us/proteinskimmers/mce600.php
(Deltec's site is temporarily down, but should be up in the next day or two)

http://www.deltecaquariumsolutions.com/skimmers_2.php
(spec. info)

56g0024.jpg


56g0020.jpg


56g0021.jpg


Thanks,
Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new