Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

I had a friend, who wanted a boy so bad, got 7 girls. It literally killed him.
I have two. He can have both. These boys drive me crazy. One time my 6 year old was fighting with the 2 year old and he said that he wanted to sell his little brother. It was kind of funny. So I said “ok. It’s going to be a buy one get one free deal”
 
Vendor just text me. Just came in

Screenshot_20190813-155406.png Screenshot_20190813-155402.png
 
Thinking outside the box on coral's natural protection? Are you thinking probiotic? Not trying to pry, just something I've been thinking about too.
What ever it takes to succeed for them to thrive.

929835.jpg
 
Thinking outside the box on coral's natural protection? Are you thinking probiotic? Not trying to pry, just something I've been thinking about too.
LRS food contains probiotics. Helpful for fish, wonder if whatever strain they use is beneficial for corals.
 
That is very like my 2, one is yellow / orange with yellow polyps the others are orange with orange polyps. :)
It’s surströmming time in Sweden. Yum, yum. Me hungry
 
LRS food contains probiotics. Helpful for fish, wonder if whatever strain they use is beneficial for corals.

The particulate size is too large for dendronephthya. I wonder if a probiotic would be passed between trophic levels? i feel like it would be better to target the coral but it could be sufficient.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new