Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

FB friend their coral , 40 worms

Screenshot_2019-11-20-22-42-41.png
Beautiful. Had one like that a quarter century ago. Love them.
 
If all goes well, large carnation coral from Exclusive Corals will arrive. Will acclimate with bacteria water in tank. I do the squeeze sponge for bacteria, should acclimate with less stress. Stay tune

20191116_105617.jpg
 
Carnation that had crab, still alive when i frag coral. Maybe some kind of symbiotic relationship, maybe?
Before fragging coral look normal


Possibly. Look up Tetralia nigrolineata. They live symbiotically with acropora. See if that one may be your crab friend.
 
To big, hahaha. Tank not enough flow and gyre pumps at 100%. each. Bummer, tomorrow I'll know if flow enough
I saw something interesting. I just caught a snip of it on TV, but they used huge dump buckets at 2min intervals for sps reef project for flow. Maybe a thought for yours?
 
I saw something interesting. I just caught a snip of it on TV, but they used huge dump buckets at 2min intervals for sps reef project for flow. Maybe a thought for yours?
If I had space, I would also do that...Hahaha good thing is all polyps open, just ,,I think , not enough flow, I need it to look like a tree. Tomorrow I'll know if flow is right for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new