Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Slingshot357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got first ICP test. Still waiting for one from Triton. Don't see anything Major. Added ROWAPhos for Aluminium. I think I got that from cheap GFO. Other than that nothing stands out. Also slowly switching to Tropic Marin pro reef salt. So I don't know what is upsetting some of the corals. Carnations and hard corals seem fine. 3 different Zoa's seem fine. Utter chaos looks like it's dying. Tried moving Blue Xenia to a different tank. Mushroom only half open. So I don't know. Guess I need to wait to see what Triton ICP says.

I also have a problem with a light brown coating on stuff. Like a rust color algae. It wipes right off though. It almost looks like Diatoms but it's not going away and I don't have any silica in my water that I know of. Only use RODI water with a triple stage DI unit (0 TDS).

image0.png

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
520am, went and check to see what the flow pattern is, still consistent. What little frags were left because the flow pattern was not there, are open and yesterday I checked them and they are attached to Rubble but I want to wait a few more days. More children of the sea coming

Memory lane, memories now

20181123_155725.jpg

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too lost my account with Same wholesaler,

I just sent this, please share with all

Ok everyone, if I loose my membership here, I DON'T CARE.
I just text wholesaler, I too just went thru same, because of indo ban lost my brink and mortar location for my R&D of certain corals. Had to reapply at this time, again.
Here's text words to their manager.

Cancel my application. If AquaLocker closes, I will make all known on R2R, FB,Instagram, who the Wholesaler is that your clientes made aqua locker close. I'm at 70k views on R2R, and will make on R2R (MILLION+) aware, I'll be the face your boss wishes he never had seen, on social media.

Forgot, last email to manager there I mention this, when they cancelled my account.

Show the owners our email conversations, tell them not to be surprise.

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too lost my account with Same wholesaler,

I just sent this, please share with all

Ok everyone, if I loose my membership here, I DON'T CARE.
I just text wholesaler, I too just went thru same, because of indo ban lost my brink and mortar location for my R&D of certain corals. Had to reapply at this time, again.
Here's text words to their manager.

Cancel my application. If AquaLocker closes, I will make all known on R2R, FB,Instagram, who the Wholesaler is that your clientes made aqua locker close. I'm at 70k views on R2R, and will make on R2R (MILLION+) aware, I'll be the face your boss wishes he never had seen, on social media.

Forgot, last email to manager there I mention this, when they cancelled my account.

Show the owners our email conversations, tell them not to be surprise.
Sorry to hear of your troubles. So the same wholesaler that cutoff Paragon cut you off as well? Were you given a reason?

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear of your troubles. So the same wholesaler that cutoff Paragon cut you off as well? Were you given a reason?
Mine because no building at this time, but wholesaler manager acting not guilty, but his words say different. Like I said, I know for a fact the wholesaler that did it to Jen, owner of Paragon. Wholesaler should of given her time to close down. Truly cruel.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back