Diamondback CP

holly

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a scale so it's not something I have tried. However, one concern I would have is that CP degrades with exposure to light, so I do my best to store it in a dark container in a dark cabinet. If you pre-mixed it, you're exposing it to light. But, that said, it is unclear to me how much light is problematic, so maybe mixing and storing in a dark container might work. I'm not sure if dissolving it would lessen its potency, but that is a different matter.

OldOne14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a scale so it's not something I have tried. However, one concern I would have is that CP degrades with exposure to light, so I do my best to store it in a dark container in a dark cabinet. If you pre-mixed it, you're exposing it to light. But, that said, it is unclear to me how much light is problematic, so maybe mixing and storing in a dark container might work. I'm not sure if dissolving it would lessen its potency, but that is a different matter.
My scale only reads down to a gram. So I may give this a try. I have black glass bottles that they use for young living oils I'm going to try one of those. News one not used.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just some info light only bother CP in powder form not in the tank. Believe my memory is correct on this one [emoji848]

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back