Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite Plus

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigRed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigRed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
180
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 6 months old. Comes with head unit, 2 pc4's, 1 Sl1, temp probe, pH probe and auto top off float switch and aqualifter.

I am asking $210 shipped.
 
^^ Don't low ball me ^^

I am asking a decent price on a nearly new item.
 
You can buy them brand new for 269.00, float switch 15.00, aqualifter 11.99 =295.99 brand new, shipping included and you get a warranty. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new