Dipping coral plz help asap

  • Thread starter Thread starter Albz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Albz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
438
Reaction score
140
Location
Toronto canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i got two corals from this local guy supper cheap! Soo its a hammer coral and a frogspown so here is my question.

Can i dip them in the same water? Is that okay??
 
so i got two corals from this local guy supper cheap! Soo its a hammer coral and a frogspown so here is my question.

Can i dip them in the same water? Is that okay??
not at the same time.
 
So not same water plce? Even tho they came from same tank?
no mostly damage to coral. if you can get tham in safely sure but why rush. its not so much about the water really. Id use the same unless it was a gorg or leather.
 
I can completely understand that. I do dip highend corals separately in different containers.
fwiw I set three 2 ltr contiones up w the amazon 4 for $19 wavemakers in them.
dip in 1
rinse in 2
rinse in 3
and a wide pan w water to inspect and scrape and kill aptasia.
If I need to re dip I change the water in #3 .
I did say I was Paranoid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new