DIY Algae Scrubber not growing

Sory for language!
that's what I wanted to say.
Here's some more information.
I run it 10 hours a day, the stream is even on the screen as a sheet.
LEDs 11 on each side total 22 pcs. 660nm powered with 500mAh.
I wonder whether to put something in the shade when the whole screen is full. or put drivers on 350mAh ?
 
Sory for language!
No problem! I was able to use google translate :)

@Gazela I would go here:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/do-it-yourself-diy.378/

And click the button at the top right that says "post new thread" and start a new thread, and provide some more details about your system and your scrubber, as well as pictures of the entire setup (overall pic of sump, closeups of the scrubber, etc)

Or, add a post to this thread:

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/algae-scrubber-basics.63113/

The reason for starting your own thread is just so that your issues don't get mixed into the thread for this topic - it is courteous to start your own thread in situations like this, that's all! Happy to help. when you start the thread, "mention" me by typing the @ symbol and then start typing my username, the forum will auto-fill my username once you type a few charachters (when you get to "Floy" I will be the only option to select)
 
Thank you Floy, I will start a new topic tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new