Marie7

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a little stumped do you have any other pics I am sure I can solve this
Here is the one this morning

3232046A-D860-417A-991E-2A33632410B3.jpeg BA6BF066-A421-40D7-BC53-812E8A036ED8.jpeg FE136D1C-E658-44B0-B19F-8CBA2B34EAAA.jpeg

NJDragonet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Treatment of HLLE is empirical and relies on the elimination of any potential stressors. Water quality should be improved if necessary, overcrowding reduced, and a balanced and varied diet should be fed.

NJDragonet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no singular cause for Hole-In-The-Head Disease, and there are some species of fish that seem predisposed to it, such as Tangs and Surgeonfish. Although occasionally caused by a parasite (Hexamitid spp.), it is not commonly found with most infections. Many stressors, such as poor water quality or diet, can start the chain of events that lead to Hole-In-The-Head Disease.

Other possible causes or influences on the progression of Hole-In-The-Head Disease include:

OP
OP
Marie7

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no singular cause for Hole-In-The-Head Disease, and there are some species of fish that seem predisposed to it, such as Tangs and Surgeonfish. Although occasionally caused by a parasite (Hexamitid spp.), it is not commonly found with most infections. Many stressors, such as poor water quality or diet, can start the chain of events that lead to Hole-In-The-Head Disease.

Other possible causes or influences on the progression of Hole-In-The-Head Disease include:

[/QUOTE
]i put a bag of something with carbon on it, but I been loosing fishes even prior to Saturday when I did the water change

OP
OP
Marie7

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a sailfin I think it is possible that he could have killed/stressed out the other tangs a lot can happen when the lights go off
The sailfin? but remember I'm loosing them prior to add this guy 3 weeks ago, what confused me if the film of dust all over the rocks and on the bodies of some of the ones that die already

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back