Marie7

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a little stumped do you have any other pics I am sure I can solve this
Here is the one this morning

3232046A-D860-417A-991E-2A33632410B3.jpeg BA6BF066-A421-40D7-BC53-812E8A036ED8.jpeg FE136D1C-E658-44B0-B19F-8CBA2B34EAAA.jpeg

NJDragonet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Treatment of HLLE is empirical and relies on the elimination of any potential stressors. Water quality should be improved if necessary, overcrowding reduced, and a balanced and varied diet should be fed.

NJDragonet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no singular cause for Hole-In-The-Head Disease, and there are some species of fish that seem predisposed to it, such as Tangs and Surgeonfish. Although occasionally caused by a parasite (Hexamitid spp.), it is not commonly found with most infections. Many stressors, such as poor water quality or diet, can start the chain of events that lead to Hole-In-The-Head Disease.

Other possible causes or influences on the progression of Hole-In-The-Head Disease include:

OP
OP
Marie7

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no singular cause for Hole-In-The-Head Disease, and there are some species of fish that seem predisposed to it, such as Tangs and Surgeonfish. Although occasionally caused by a parasite (Hexamitid spp.), it is not commonly found with most infections. Many stressors, such as poor water quality or diet, can start the chain of events that lead to Hole-In-The-Head Disease.

Other possible causes or influences on the progression of Hole-In-The-Head Disease include:

[/QUOTE
]i put a bag of something with carbon on it, but I been loosing fishes even prior to Saturday when I did the water change

OP
OP
Marie7

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a sailfin I think it is possible that he could have killed/stressed out the other tangs a lot can happen when the lights go off
The sailfin? but remember I'm loosing them prior to add this guy 3 weeks ago, what confused me if the film of dust all over the rocks and on the bodies of some of the ones that die already

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back