• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Does not stand behind products

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bones19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty disappointed in quality control and customer service with Waterbox. I received a cube20 back in June as a gift and did not open the box until last weekend. Upon unpacking there was a scratch on the front on the tank. Emailed support and they said they don't understand how it could've been scratched on their end and that if it was quality control would've caught it. The then proceeded to say it must've happened when I unpacked it. All I did was pull it out if the box and remove the plastic wrap, no possible way I scratched it.

Even more ridiculous is they said they don't understand why I didn't unpack it sooner. The box had no damage so there was no reason to suspect damage inside. I left if boxed up till I was done with travel as well as numerous weeks of being on duty. Also wanted to buy things as I could afford them then unbox and set up all at once. Lesson learned on my end that I should've opened it up right away,however I didn't want an empty tank sitting in the room so I left it boxed till ready to use. Beware of the crappy service as well as them placing blame on a customer for their shortfall and crappy quality control.

OP
OP
B

Bones19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say they did offer a $25 credit to their store but I declined as I wont be spending anymore money with them. There's nothing on there for that amount other than filter socks, which I don't plan on using anyways.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I understand you may be disappointed but must understand our policy is in place for a reason. The Waterbox has been in your possession for three months. We cannot be liable for damages that could have occurred in that time. As our policy states damages and defects need to be claimed within 24 hours of receiving your aquarium. We work best we can and usually within a few days to a week of delivery we have more options, but 90 days is too long after delivery for a claim to be honored. We offered you a courtesy credit to our website as of course never want a bad experience for anyone but your situation far exceeds our claim policy.

Thank you.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.8%
Back