Dr.Tim's One and Only

  • Thread starter Thread starter VB68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
+1 - works really well. You can also use BioSpira with same results..
 
I use it to cycle. I love it! There is not ONE thing from Dr.Tim that I don't trust. All the ones I've used have proved me RIGHT!
 
Used it, loved it. Although it took longer than expected because I used liquid ammonia as ammonia source. I followed instructions, but I believe this was still too much. I recomend using a chromis or clown to create a controlled ammonia source.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new