Dr Trey's Elos MIDI

Okay, here is the latest iPhone full-tank shot

ee15ff0a.jpg
 
I've got a nice little pair of Harlequin shrimp, and here's an action shot of one of them judo-chopping a chocolate star

a54f2288.jpg
 
Any updates? And how do you like this tank ? I'm thing about getting one and are you happy with the lights ? Or should I get different lighting? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new