Dropping in and saying hi.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
One thing I wish I'd done early on was buy a TDS meter and check my RO water. Turns out my RO/DI unit was putting out awful water. I changed out the media and now my water is reading 0 on the TDS meter. My water changes are more effective and I've noticed my water parameters are stabilizing. Obviously, correlation is not causation but in my humble opinion, it's made a difference.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new